*New!* Check out our first ever annual report for 2016!
Regenerative Finance is shifting the economy by transferring control of capital to communities most affected by racial, economic, and environmental injustices.
Investment projects we work with are guided by the following values, which we believe represent the world we’re working together to usher in:
- Builds Community Wealth
- Shifts Economic Control
- Democratizes the Workplace
- Drives Social Equity
- Advances Regenerative Ecological Economics
- Re-localizes Primary Production and Consumption
- Strengthens the Public Sector
- Builds Movements and Power
- Retains Culture and Tradition
- Restores Indigenous Sovereignty and Promotes Decolonization
- Restores Right Relationship within Ourselves and with Our Communities
We work with networks to organize individual investors and the SRI and Impact Investing world to shift control of capital at a large scale.
Want more like this? Follow us!